Hello!
Good Job! You pay close enough attention to Merrilly Yours that you check "the blogs we read that have been updated in the last month" bar. If you're reading this you probably (definitely) also read Merrilly Yours. That is still the go to blog for news about the Merrill Family. I have created this blog simply as a project for me to work on for the rest of the summer and throughout the approaching school year. I haven't yet decided what the focus of this blog will be but you can expect to see a lot of photography, pictures of Mittens and Yeager, and maybe some recipes too. That's all for now. Thanks for reading!
-Greta
Looking forward to your content. How did you decide on the title? Why did you decide to branch out on your own as opposed to slowing taking the reigns away from your father (like Some Guy is starting to do with The Happy Gilmores)? Good luck!
ReplyDelete1. The title was inspired by a poem that I found when searching for phrases with the word merrily so that I could make a pun with my last name
Delete2A. Dad is pretty possessive of the blog and any time I post a subsequent post by him about being “blogjacked” is inevitable.
2B. I also wanted to play around with different themes and layouts which I can’t do on Merrilly Yours.
2C. Dad uses Merrilly Yours to tell readers news about the family, I’m not going to be doing that. I might just tell some funny anecdotes that don’t make it to Merrilly Yours and show some photos.
Never been prouder in my life!
ReplyDelete💜
Delete