Friday, October 16, 2020

Some more fall photos

 We went for a lovely hike at Indian Ladder Trail, to celebrate Mom and Dad’s anniversary last weekend. Dad blogged about already so check Merrilly Yours for some more photos.The foliage was beautiful. Most of the stand alone foliage shots on MY were taken and edited by me. Its easy to see how dad got confused, an edited iphone 8 photo is about the same as an unedited iphone 11 photo. He’ll also be blogging about my new palate expander in the next few days but, suffice it to say; rice is too small, the “lk” is a difficult sound to make, and Lincoln now has a mold of my teeth to use as a paperweight. Click “read more” to see all of the photos.

Also, Matt Gilmore there is a picture of a millipede so...








4 comments:

  1. What are you using to edit your photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually adjust the shadows, contrast, exposure and brilliance just on my iphone to help enhance colors so it looks more like what I see in person. Sometimes I’ll use a black and white filter as well. Because the camera on a IPhone 11 is so much better, the photos taken on dad’s new phone are already very crisp and the colors are usually very vibrant so unless I want a specific effect I don’t need to edit them.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

NSLC Selfies

Hello All!  I've just returned from a trip to Gerogetown University and have countless photos to go through. It was a great experience a...

Popular Posts