Thursday, August 27, 2020
Du dricker min katts mjölk.
That’s Swedish for you are drinking my cat’s milk, which is apparently a sentence that duolingo thinks is important for me to know. I’m just as confused as you are. Speaking of cats, lets talk about Mittens. Most of the time Mittens is more than happy to sleep silently above my head or on my stomach for most of the night. However, now that I’ve been spending so much more time playing with him during the day he’s decided that anywhere between 11pm - 3am should count as play time too. He’s favorite way of creating a racket is by jumping from my desk to my shelf and then to my bookshelf frequently knocking over photos and spilling water. When I try to catch him he’ll leap to the floor, his pupils will go wide, and he’ll dash under my chair. When I try to pull him out from my chair he’ll run to my laundry basket, and from there he’ll sprint to my bed and dive under the bed frame. Once he’s there I pull him out and force him to sit on my lap while I brush him till he purrs. Then, I’ll turn off my bedside light and he’ll continue to snuggle before finally falling asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NSLC Selfies
Hello All! I've just returned from a trip to Gerogetown University and have countless photos to go through. It was a great experience a...
Popular Posts
-
We went for a lovely hike at Indian Ladder Trail, to celebrate Mom and Dad’s anniversary last weekend. Dad blogged about already so check M...
-
I have gym last mod on B-days. On an remote learning day gym class consists of; joining a google meet for three minutes while the teacher t...


At last. Enjoyable glimpse from Greta
ReplyDeleteLike father, like daughter!
ReplyDeleteThis blog is so cool Greta- yipeee
ReplyDelete