Tuesday, July 19, 2022

NSLC Selfies

Hello All! 
I've just returned from a trip to Gerogetown University and have countless photos to go through. It was a great experience and I am grateful for all of the amazing people that I met there. Below is a selection of my TA groups daily selfie that helps to catalogue the program. You can maybe (or maybe not) expect a post in the future about the entire camp, but that will have to wait until I find the patience to upload all of my cell phone photos to Dad's computer and that will be a long time coming. 
 
@ the German Embassy to speak with a diplomat. 
It was really interesting to hear about her work and career path and... they gave us flag pins!

At the US Institute of Peace for a photo exhibit "Imagine: Reflections on Peace"

Hop on and off monument tour
DAY 1!
nice shot

By the "paint me like one of your french girls" statue of liberty

Trip to NYC for a UN tour!   


The required blurry shot from the last night dance.
 
Last day :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

NSLC Selfies

Hello All!  I've just returned from a trip to Gerogetown University and have countless photos to go through. It was a great experience a...

Popular Posts