Sunday, October 25, 2020

A Walk with Yeager (and other weekend updates)


 I have gym last mod on B-days. On an remote learning day gym class consists of; joining a google meet for three minutes while the teacher takes attendance, listening to him tell us to get outside at some point today, and then leaving the meet with 27 minutes left in the school day and nothing to do (except homework). Since Lincoln’s “school” doesn’t end till 2:45 it was just Yeager and I who took advantage of the extra time before my virtual club meeting. Now... shown in videos a walk with Dad’s least favorite example of democracy. 

After  losing a really good scent (I think we were chasing a bunny) Y wanted to stop and eat what mom calls "sweet grass." Picture it being said with an upward lilt at the end of sweet. "sweET grass, sweET Grass"

 
After eating the grass we barked at Muddy -the resident indoor/outdoor cat- until it got the message and strolled out of sight. Then, because he was such a good walker and didn't bark at three other dogs we saw... Yeager got TWO treats! 
Also, mom took me to urgent care to get a strep culture and rapid test since I have canker sore on the back of my soft palate near my tonsils (probably from the palate expander) and a persistent earache, and a very angry looking throat. While there I also got swabbed for Covid.  Check Merrilly Yours for any other updates. Other than that, I spent the weekend prepping for an AP World test that will cover 300,000 BCE to 1450CE. Everyone in MUN (model UN) that has taken the class basically told the sophomores that everyone fails his tests... and that's why he gives so many additional projects. Yay!
 

 
 



1 comment:

  1. WELLLLCOME back to the weekend update. I'm your host BarrelTrain4129 I have been reading up and listening to the conversation going around the house. Lots of talk of the voting happening on Tuesday, and we went on a cold dog walk in which Greta got a bit too trigger happy with the camera. I hope you enjoyed this weeks WEEEEEEEK END UPDATE.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

NSLC Selfies

Hello All!  I've just returned from a trip to Gerogetown University and have countless photos to go through. It was a great experience a...

Popular Posts