Monday, May 10, 2021
TulipFest!
For Mother’s Day we went to the Tulip Festival. The majority of the photos I took with the good camera can be seen on Merrilly Yours, but here are a couple iphone shots of the flowers. For some odd reason the captions are popping up in this box so just ignore that. (Click Read More to see all the photos)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NSLC Selfies
Hello All! I've just returned from a trip to Gerogetown University and have countless photos to go through. It was a great experience a...
Popular Posts
-
We went for a lovely hike at Indian Ladder Trail, to celebrate Mom and Dad’s anniversary last weekend. Dad blogged about already so check M...
-
I have gym last mod on B-days. On an remote learning day gym class consists of; joining a google meet for three minutes while the teacher t...














No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.