Lincoln and I are home again today for our second snow day in a row! Since every post must have a picture; here’s a photo of Yeager relaxing on the couch during Dad’s conference call. Yes, that’s all four of legs sticking out by his chin. I tinted the photo blueish since it fits with the whole snowmageddon thing we have going on outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NSLC Selfies
Hello All! I've just returned from a trip to Gerogetown University and have countless photos to go through. It was a great experience a...
Popular Posts
-
We went for a lovely hike at Indian Ladder Trail, to celebrate Mom and Dad’s anniversary last weekend. Dad blogged about already so check M...
-
I have gym last mod on B-days. On an remote learning day gym class consists of; joining a google meet for three minutes while the teacher t...

For a 90 lb dog who stands almost to my waist, he sure can make himself incredibly small when he wants to!
ReplyDelete