Thursday, October 29, 2020

Haze

 I tested negative for covid and strep, so I walked with Izzy halfway to school. She is in-person on a different day than me so this is the only way we see each other. There was already a lot of fog on the streets, but the shortcut across the high school field was a totally different story. 

There should be a school here.

Izzy disappearing into the unknown. 

In other news, the weather app forecasts a 100% chance of snow from 12am-8am tomorrow. Stay tuned!  

1 comment:

  1. Great photo! Next time -- see how far into the fog Izzy has to go before her face disappears.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

NSLC Selfies

Hello All!  I've just returned from a trip to Gerogetown University and have countless photos to go through. It was a great experience a...

Popular Posts