The time we spend as a family in the Adirondacks over the summer is always very special. It truly is our happy place. This time we got to spend a wonderful four days up there with Esme... feel free to check Merrilly Yours to read Dad's post all about it. Below are some nice sunset shots I took. The stars were amazing too, but I couldn't get clear photo of the stars with my Iphone so you'll just have to take my word for it.
Monday, September 7, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NSLC Selfies
Hello All! I've just returned from a trip to Gerogetown University and have countless photos to go through. It was a great experience a...
Popular Posts
-
We went for a lovely hike at Indian Ladder Trail, to celebrate Mom and Dad’s anniversary last weekend. Dad blogged about already so check M...
-
I have gym last mod on B-days. On an remote learning day gym class consists of; joining a google meet for three minutes while the teacher t...



Natural light or enhanced with filters? Nice work!
ReplyDeleteNatural light for the last two photos. I adjusted the first photo because the pink I was seeing with my eyes appeared more orange in the camera.
Delete