As the end of August draws near, the late blooming flowers in our garden have finally opened, including some wonderful sunflowers that Mom bought when she saw them (on sale!) outside Ocean State Job Lot. They made wonderful subjects as I messed around yesterday with my phone camera and Dads new I-Phone 11! Today, the plants look a little worse for wear due to the crazy thunderstorm we had last night. We missed the hail and funnel cloud in Hoosick and Saratoga but our street still looked like a river as the water flowed down to Pocket Park.
Sunday, August 30, 2020
Stop and Smell The Flowers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NSLC Selfies
Hello All! I've just returned from a trip to Gerogetown University and have countless photos to go through. It was a great experience a...
Popular Posts
-
We went for a lovely hike at Indian Ladder Trail, to celebrate Mom and Dad’s anniversary last weekend. Dad blogged about already so check M...
-
I have gym last mod on B-days. On an remote learning day gym class consists of; joining a google meet for three minutes while the teacher t...




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.